Refunds and Returns
We do not accept any returns and we do not make refunds.
We take pride in packing your order to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition. Unfortunately,there are times when parcels incur damage while in transit.
Before you sign for a shipment, please check the condition of the boxes. If a parcel shows clear signs of damage or leakage at the time of delivery, we ask that you refuse the parcel. Please ask the courier to return the goods to sender and contact us.
We do not accept any returns unless the items being returned were delivered in error. You will be liable for the full cost of returning the product(s) and will be responsible for any damage to the product(s) until we acknowledge receipt of the products. You have a legal responsibility to keep the product(s) in your possession and to take reasonable care of the products until you return them to us. Should the product(s) show signs of damage or tampering, we may have a right against you for compensation. We retain the right to arrange for collection of the product(s) at your cost in the event that you have not returned the product(s) within 14 days of your notice.
Above mentioned scenario is applied the Seller is bound to refund the Buyer within fourteen days from the day on which we receive the ITEM(S). The refund will be processed using the same payment method used in the original transaction.
To cancel your order, you must inform us BY CALLING US before your order is shipped.
Buyer acknowledges that return and refund right does not apply in the case of:
- Goods or services for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur within the withdrawal period e.g. rare collectibles items such as old highly valued pieces, vintage, etc.;
- Any products made to your specification, clearly personalized, custom-made or commissioned in any way;
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery e.g. collectible whisky;
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.